Demco Carts and Wagons
We are the #1 Demco Dealer in the United States!
365, 450, 550, 650, 750
- 30 degree side slope and 40 degree end slope on the gravity box
- Torsion bar suspension allows for self-leveliing
- Center dump chute for pit unloading
- Light kit and SMV sign is standard
- 2-wheel brakes on 550 model, 4-wheel brakes on 650/750
550, 650, 750, 850, 1050, 1102, 1152, 1272, 1400
1400 Grain Cart
- Available with singles, oscillating duals, or tracks
- 22" diameter computer balanced discharge auger with Posi-Drive connection
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel, up to 50% longer weat life and faster conveying
- Adjustable spout with end delivery
Grain Cart Key Features
- Longer auger with adjustable spout
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel for up uto 50% longer wear and faster conveying
- 18" diameter balance auger with 3/8" flighting and Posi-Lock connection
- Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger
- Optoinal tarp and scales
View the Grain Cart & Wagon Specifications
|76 x 50
|520 x 38 duals
Wheels or Tracks?
Ground Compaction Chart
|24.5 x 32L
|30.5 x 32L
||30.5 x 32L
||900R x 32L
- The capacity of the Harvest Link is 3,000 bushel, allowing you to fill three (3) semi-trucks.
- The unloading rate of the Harvest Link is 333 bushels per minute.
- The Harvest Link is operated from the PTO of your tractor. The PTO powers the self-contained hydraulic system on the Harvest Link. The self-contained hydraulic system powers the entire Harvest Link system.
Click Here to Learn More